Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who are we? Really as a whole.

I thought about this for a while and it struck me the other day, why are we here? On this planet? And not any other planet. We could have been easily adapted to live on any planet. I guess this is one of those questions that if you are a religiuos person, you will have to wait unil the end of your life to find the answers to the quetion. Myself, personally, I will be waiting for my death to find the answers. Now for those who are scientific minded, the question goes to you, answer it if you can!!

1 comment:

  1. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time puzzling over questions like this one. As I guess all of us do. Now I am amazed by those folk who can sound so absolutely sure about the answers. They KNOW why we are here, they KNOW what waits on the "other side." I don't always KNOW how I am going to pay my light bill - how can I possibly know the cosmic answers? Questions like, Why are we here? Where are we going? are great mental and spiritual exercises but, I think, the minute you start to feel that you know the answers, trouble starts.

    ReplyDelete